December 2, 2008

San Diego Temple!

This was a great Thanksgiving and something I needed, badly! A few of my best friends (minus a couple) came to visit this past week. It was definately something I needed and helped me out SO much. I didn't take pictures with my camera sadly of all of us...so I just have pictures of the temple and some more from tonight...bc we went and watched the lights turn on at the temple tonight. :) The temple is so beautiful specially at night time! Well, enjoy the pictures...and I hope everyone enjoys them...I will be posting more about my thanksgiving when I get some pictures. :)





One of my fav. shots of the temple!






I thought this was artistic!?

:)
:)
Now the night time pictures...SO beautiful!







Well, we went pretty much every where. Our week was so packed I can't remember what all we did on which day..i get all mixed up...and tend to leave things out. We went to a different beach though everyday. That was great!
Well, I miss you and love you..you know who you are!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that the San Diego temple was so beautiful, I am sure the pictures don't do it justice in real life, but those pics were so beautiful, especially with the lights!! I hope that I will make it in time to see the temple square christmas lights but we will see... anyway, I love that one with the flower, so pretty, temples and pretty flowers were made for each other!!!! ^_^ I miss you so much, I am so jelous that I was not there for thanksgiving, but I am glad they went out to visit you, you needed that!
Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

oh, that painting is actually one Will did of himself in high school I think. I think it is funny... oh did you see his little pic I put up of him when he was like 2, so cute! and that one of him in his football uniform... hot, but I dont know how I feel about his blonde hair... wow, ok so I sound like a junior high girl with a crush. haha. i will shut up now, oh and I think the quote reflections is a good idea, or you could pick some random fact about you and write about it. if you have a scanner I want you to scan a pic of you when you are little doing something funny and write about it!