December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve!

So, today is New Years Eve. Today is kind of a bitter sweet day. I keep thinking about all of my New Years Eves, I've had in the past. This is the first one away from KS/MO in 8 years. Not only that the first New Years Eve that I'm not spending with Janiece or any of my other friends I spent it with. And that I was looking forward to spending it with my new but still close friend(s) Anie (it feels as if, I knew her forever). I love to think back of all the old times but at the same time it makes me sad and miss everyone even more. I can't help but think..."Life would be so much better for me, and other people in my life, if I were just back home". Tonight I'm going to a dance. I'm going to try my very best to have a good time...bc i did spend 25 dollars for a ticket. I hope it is a lot better then the boat dance. The boat dance was fun but toward the end I just wanted to go back to Kansas. I was either with my brother and his girlfriend or just trying to find someone to be with. I'm afraid a little bit that it may be a little similar tonight. But I am going to try to think positive and for one night, not think about how I'd be having more fun, if I were in Kansas/Missouri. I was on the phone with a friend back there and we were talking about how it'd be easier to decide what to do...if i were actually there. Giving someone advice that your close to...and know that you can't be there to make it better, so you have to give them advice on what they should do w/o being there....confusing i know...but it isn't easy. But Life isn't easy. Okay, this is more me ranting bc I haven't blogged in over a week and it needed to be done.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!

1 comment:

Anie said...

miss you! hope you had fun! happy new year!!