December 13, 2008

How many could you answer..just for fun!

1. The love of my life:

2. Where you and I met:

3. Take a stab at my middle name:

4. How long you've known me:

5. When was I born?

6. The last time that we saw each other:

7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me:

8. Am I funny?

9. My favorite type of music:

10. Can I sing?

11. The best feature about me:

12. What do I want to do more than anything?

13. What is one thing that you think I should do?

14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they?

15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?

16. Have you ever hugged me?

17. My favorite food:

18. Have you ever had a crush on me?

19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be:

20. Your favorite memory of me:

21. Do I have any siblings? how many?

22. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring:

23. Do I believe in God?

24. Who is my best friend?

25. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

2 comments:

Anie said...

How many could you answer..just for fun!

1. The love of my life: ????I can tell you my guess later...

2. Where you and I met:Church

3. Take a stab at my middle name:Gail

4. How long you've known me:over a year

5. When was I born? July 24, 1988

6. The last time that we saw each other: your going away party

7. Your first impression of me upon meeting me/seeing me: You burp really loud, your really outgoing and you like to flirt with boys, (remind you of any body else you know?... maybe me)

8. Am I funny? Yah, you make me laugh all the time!

9. My favorite type of music: You like everything

10. Can I sing?
yes you have one of the most beautiful voices i have ever heard!

11. The best feature about me: you have a cute smile and pretty eyes

12. What do I want to do more than anything? get married, make babies!:)

13. What is one thing that you think I should do? move back here of course!

14. Do I have any special talents? If so, what are they? Great friend, really you are. great with kids, great at singing, you can make anyone feel important, and i know that one day you will be a great mom!

15. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else? I think that you are in your category... called Lindsey coolness.... yah.

16. Have you ever hugged me? of course!!!

17. My favorite food: blizzard at dairy queen

18. Have you ever had a crush on me? sorry, i have not... awkward

19. If there was one good nickname for me, it would be: chuncky monkey

20. Your favorite memory of me: sitting on the "ice cooler" at the lake activity. priceless...

21. Do I have any siblings? how many? yes, two bros. and I would have married either one if will had not come along just so we could be related!

22. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, I would bring: icecream!!!

23. Do I believe in God?
Yes you do!
24. Who is my best friend? me of course!!!! Dagin maybe a lil bit. but mostly me!!! :)

25. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you? i dont know

Anie said...

I love the new background by the way!!! You did a pretty good job on you lil questionaire! And I know that you know my middle name, it's Rebecca!! silly lindsly!! It's just to easy that you make it difficult!! ^_^ miss you more then ever!