February 27, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

I can't just pick one favorite memory. I have sooooo many! So, here are a few.



This was probably one of the funnest/funniest sleepovers we've had. I mean we've had a lot of sleepover and all were hillarous and fun but just something about this night that was AWESOME!

This is one of many trips to the park that we took. We practically lived at that park. & we had sooo many fun times there. Some that can't even be mentioned. :)

This was an amazing night. See that big blurred person...that's me. :) This was I believe the first night Anie and I got to hang out, outside a church event. She was one busy lady and I admired her for it. Therefore one of the best nights ever. :)

This was my one and only time I got to go back to Kansas to see old friends. The ENTIRE trip there was a memory not to be forgotten. :) LOVED IT!

&& This was a friday night and we were soo bored that we decided to dress up like the 80's and go out in the town of Leavenworth. We got a lot of weird looks but it was worth it. :)

So, those are some of my favorite memories. :) & hopefully more to come. :)


1 comment:

Anie Dyer said...

Love your favorite memories! Those are some of mine as well!