March 1, 2011

Day 6- Trade places with whom?

I know I'm not going completely in order but I am still doing it. :)

This one is really hard for me to decide. I would love to trade places with a lot of people. It's hard to pick just one person. I don't know whether to choose a friend or to choose someone famous!??

So, why not do both????

See that beautiful lady with me??? That is Anie!!! If I were to choose to trade places with a friend, I'd choose her. I admire her strength! I love the person she is. I know that it wasn't easy for her to have the life she has. I know she's had a few rough patches in her life and to be the person she is; always positive and caring towards others. I wish I was as strong as her and that one day I will be a little more like her. I love how honest she is, never afraid to be blunt with me when I am in need for some advice. Our friendship came fast. Sometimes it's hard to remember where we met and how we became so close. It was really that fast! Anie is definately one of those people that deserves everything. I am one lucky person to know someone as amazing as she is. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE TAUGHT ME. You really have been a great example to me and you always will be. I love you bunches!!!!

CARRIE UNDERWOOD!


 
I picked Carrie Underwood because of the fact that she came from a small town not having a lot. & She continues to give back to others and that she is one the most respectful/modest celebrities out there. She has done things that I wish I could do. I would love to go to africa and volunteer to help with the orphangans or even donate money if I had money to give. I'd love to just be able to help them. Not only that. Her newest album song "change". She donated a certain amount of the money people paid for the album to save the children or some charity organization. I love that she gives back to those in need. That she hasn't forgotten who she is as a person. I respect her and love her music. :)


1 comment:

Anie Dyer said...

ok you made me cry! I am not that great my friend, but I appreciate the sweet things you said! I sure do love you and miss you!!! Wish you didn't live so far away from me!!!