March 5, 2011

Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Honestly I don't have just one person that has helped me get through the most. These are my lovely best friends. :) If it weren't for them I'd probably be a completely different people. They've shaped me into the person that I am. I can't say that all of us are as close as we once were...and it really makes me sad but most of us are still really close but doesn't change the fact that these girls are and will always be my best friends and someone that will be close to my heart forever. I am truely blessed to have met them and to be able to get so close to them. I went to them when I was in need of advice, or even just to be CRAZY! :) We've all had amazing times together. I miss those days where we were all in one place together. I can't thank them enough for being part of my life and I'm pretty sure they don't know how much I appriciate our friendships. I love you all. :) FOREVER!

No comments: