March 13, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

I hate MEAN people...that don't have a life and they find any way to bring someone else down to make them feel better...



I can't stand people that are bullies. Yes, sometimes it's fun and games with your close friends...but that is different you know they love you and accept you for you. I can't stand the mean crued people out in the world. It hurts me to know people get treated like crap. I know what it feels like to have rumors spread about me (that aren't/weren't true), teasing, mean words, etc. I can't stand people like that. I've dealt with them. I would feel sooo bad about myself at times that I felt I deserved it. Finally at one point in my life after I moved I started to have friends, TRUE friends. I then started to do this whole thing in front of people but it was just a front. Sometimes I had friends that would Jokingly say really mean things that really do hurt your feelings deep down. I tried sooo hard not to take it personally but sometimes you can't help because there is a certain way someone says the things and your not entirely sure if they are joking. I would just laugh it off but really it hurt. The point of this is ...I really can't stand crued people. I had something like that happen to me today that reminded of that type of "joking around". Yes, it hurt but oh well, life goes on. I know the people that are my true friends. We can't let the mean people win. Forget what they say because you know your intensions and so does Heavenly Father...no one else really does. Stay positive. :)

No comments: