February 17, 2011

Missing the old days, and missing the old me.

Since I moved away from Kansas almost three years ago. I just haven't felt the same. I was viewed as this gitty, bubbly, happy person. I could befriend anyone. I could just be me with no fear. I find myself looking back to the good ol' days. I miss being younger and carefree. I miss not worrying about what others are thinking. I miss being happy and hanging out with my friends 24/7. I feel like Satan has been working on me in all different angles. I find myself confused, hurt, and unsure about life. I know I have a lot to work on and a lot to do to get back to the old me but this time be better then the old me. I just don't know where to start. I know that a lot is a lack of confidence that I've been having and it sure doesn't help. My Life hasn't been too entertaining. I did go to downtown disney recently...which is the closest I've ever been to Disneyland. It was pretty cool. But that's about as entertaining as my life gets. It's a work in progress. I'm a work in progress. ..share the love if you want! I'd love it!

1 comment:

Anie Dyer said...

I'm sorry that you have been feeling like this. Those were some good times you had. It sucks when things change. I think you have had a lot of trials in CA that make it hard to appreciate what you have learned there and how you have grown since you moved there. Try to focus on the positive girl and things that you have learned that will help mold you into a better person! Remember that you are in control of your own happiness friend! I love you so mucho!