February 21, 2011

Day 1- Picture & Facts!



1.) I ♥ Photography. You can catch the simple beauties of life by just one click.
2.) I ♥ swing dancing, ballroom dancing...just dancing in general.
3.) I ♥ CHILDREN; playing, seeing them play and hearing them laugh. I love how they open up your outlook on life and how simply they can turn a not so good day to an amazing day in just a minute of being around them.
4.) I ♥ water/food/mudd fights. SO FUN!!
5.) I ♥ being LDS and I can't picture my life without it! (I have experienced life without it...and believe me it isn't what everyone in the world makes it out to be..It's pretty lame and dumb)
6.) I ♥ to talk but wish I were better at putting words to use. I'm not good at explaining or expressing myself.
7.) I ♥ yummy ice cream!!!
8.) I ♥ camping and anything to do with it (fishing, cliff jumping, swimming, campfires, etc.) and bring out my tom boy side!!!
9.) I ♥ people. I am a very people person. I just can't stand when others talk about others or make them feel worthless. Live your own lives, and just love everyone!! Everyone is different, look past it. not one person is the same. You aren't anyone to be judging, nor am I.
10.) I ♥ to change my hair color but it never comes out exactly how I wanted but I all ways love it anyways. I've been every color but black!
11.) I ♥ vintage things; buildings, furniture, rings, photos, and some of the clothes.
12.) I ♥ brightening someones day or at least trying too!
13.) I ♥ the south (Louisiana) and mid-west (Kansas/Missouri Areas).
14.) I ♥ my friends, especially my best friends!! I couldn't ask for better friends. I've been blessed (corny & cheesy, yes, but completely honest)
15.) I ♥ the feeling I have when I am at a service project. It makes me feel the happiest, and I have fun doing it!

2 comments:

Anie Dyer said...

Well I heart you friend! I loved reading this list! I think I might do the 60 day challenge!!!

Lindsly Love said...

YAY!!! You should do it with me. :)