February 23, 2011

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.?

"God made us best friends because he knew our parents couldn't handle us as sisters"


  This is my best friend/sister Janiece. We've been best friends for TEN years. :) The last four years we have been long distance best friends.  (: Crazy, huh? I admire her soo much. She has helped shape me to be the person that I am today. Without her I don't know what I'd do without her in my life. We've done pretty much everything together; canoeing, camping, fishing (gutting the fish), laughing, snowball fights, dance like no one can see us, sing on top of our lungs, cry, AND graduated with eachother. Life in KAnsas wouldn't have been as amazing without her. She made my time there amazing because I probably would have never gotten out of my shy phase, or been as outgoing if I hadnt met her. She is kind, and loyal and honest. Anything you'd want in a best friend. She is always there. So, she is the person I've then closest to the longest. :)

No comments: