April 7, 2011

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.

 One thing I'm insecure about is my skin... I'm REALLLLLY pale. 

 Second thing I'm insecure about is my face. Mainly my smile. I hate my teeth and I feel that my nose looks bigger when I smile. I just feel I have a weird nose and such....

Other things I'm just as insecure about but no pictures is;
* Social environment: I can feel so alone in a group of people. I feel left out and not wanted most the time...it's extremely depressing.
* My Learning disability. I never told anyone really about it. In-fact most people in school I think thought I was really smart. My own brothers had no idea about it...because I never talked about it to anyone. I always kind of measured myself to my brothers. I was never as good as them in school or anything else...even socially...and sometimes with my own family. They all favor my brothers atleast that's how I've felt. I've always felt left out socially and even socially with my family. I could go on and deeper into how I feel but it'd be way too long and it's best kept to myself....but those are some of my insecurities. I'm not that confident I guess you could say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see that you posted this three years ago. I'm not even sure how I even found this site, all I did was search 'smile' with google for sketching/art material.

I'm not even sure if you will even see this since it's from three years ago, but you shouldn't feel insecure or lack confidence.

You are very beautiful. I see absolutely nothing wrong with your smile, and your nose is perfectly fine when you smile. It doesn't seem too big or odd...I'm sure others would agree.

I think it's sad when such a pretty person feels inadequate. I hope in the three years since you posted this, that you have developed self-confidence and found a guy who tells you how beautiful you are.

Self-confidence is sexy. Once you realize you are attractive, it will only increase your beauty by radiating confidence. They are both very related. The prettier you feel, the prettier you will be.

Take it from a 27 year old guy who has seen tons of women.