April 5, 2011

Day 16- A picture of someone that inspires you


"People often say that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look including inside ourselves". -Salma Hayeh.

Stephanie Nielson- She is an inspiration for many people out in the world. She and her husband were in a plane accident. I believe 89% of her body was burned. I think for any women in the world have a hard time with beauty. I know, I do. There is this "imagine" that the world has sent out that they must look like, Barbie to be beautiful or even celebrities (remember they have special tricks to make them look different then they really do). It isn't true, there is beauty in EVERYONE! I believe that Stephanie Nielson is a person that helps people realize what real beauty is. When I see Stephanie Nielson, I think she is one of the most beautiful people. Everything about her is beautiful. I love how she is with her children and the example she is to them and for a million people. I want to be more like her one day. I want to be a great example to my Heavenly Father  and peers...but I know I have a lot of work to become the women I want to be. 




1 comment:

Letters to Jet said...

I love Nie Nie! Isn't she just amazing?