March 17, 2009

It's all about the quote. :)

Yesterday, I found someone that I had just recently met on facebook. She had a quote in her a little about me box on her profile. Which, read; "Love is a fruit in season at all times. -Mother Teresa". I really like that quote. If you know me, you know that I am really BIG into quotes. I love what this one is saying. It says that no matter what is in season at the time, whether it be clothes, fruit, etc.....that love will never go out of season. So, as much as we are scared and have that fear, it's still there in the back of our minds, and sometimes we don't even notice you do love someone. Well, I am off to get my hair chopped off and colored. Talk to you later. :)

1 comment:

Anie said...

that is a nice quote! you didn't tell me you were getting you hair done? I want to see a pic! I darkened mine, idk if it looks different, but i like it.