February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day

So, this is Josh and I, the day we went out to take Gabriel's engagement photo's. Well, I am going to blog about my Valentine's Day. Did you know that this was my first Valentine's Day with a Valentine??? Crazy, isnt' it? Well, we didn't do anything to big. We went to Supercross. At first, I didn't really know what to expect but it was exciting. Before, all of this Josh picked me up at my house, but I wasn't quite finished with Gabriel's cd he was making for Katie (he couldn't for some reason burn it correctly), so Josh patiently waited for me to finish, and then we said our goodbye's to the family. When we were walking out to the car, I was rambling on about who knows what. While he was 0pening the door for me, I just stopped and was surprised to see these beautiful flowers and my favorite chocolate candy (ferrero rondroir) in my seat. I wasn't expecting to get anything, other than the supercross ticket. It was a wonderful surprise and a great gift. The whole day was amazing, except how cold it was, we could see our breath. Josh brought gloves but he let me wear them because he knew my hands would be cold. Not only were my hands freezing but my feetsies were freezing. Josh is so caring and sweet; he took off his socks and put them on my feet. I laughed at him but of course, I said thank you. All and all it was a great day. We had a scare at the end of supercross, but I hope that the man is doing better.


Here are a couple pictures of the flowers;

So pretty, they are on my shelf but they are dying :(



Sorry Anie, I meant to do this earlier but I was out running around with my mother, then when you texted I was out with Gabe. I was trying to help him find some things for his wedding invitations.

4 comments:

Anie said...

Hey, he is really cute and I love the flower, he has good taste! your hair is getting long!! I miss you to death. He seems like a super nice guy, I am happy you have him!! This could definetly go somewhere :)
talk to ya later!

Anie said...

Wow, cool new background! So Sassy!!!

Anie said...

Hey miss you! cant wait to talk to you and hear about the trip. I am looking into plane tickets right now for May sometime.

Anie said...

miss you too! i need a new post from lindsly love!