November 10, 2008

When I thought it couldn't get worse...

Friday was a loooooooong day, if I could I'd erase it! to top off my Friday I broke my phone. See I moved here and everything just seemed to go wrong. First, I come home to find that my car doesn't work. Second, I came to find that I do not have a dresser. Third, I am jobless. Fourth, I don't have many friends here. Now FIFTH, my life is my phone, more now then it use to be, because I moved and to stay in contact and as much sane as possible...to talk to them atleast on the phone. So, my weekend did get better but my sore throat got worse. Well, I have no idea when I will get another phone. I'll be sure to let everyone know. But I can give you my house number to get a hold of me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! sounds like friday was not good to you at all. i have a lot of stuff to tell you but i hope things are going better for you especially your sore throat!
miss you and love you lots!!

Anonymous said...

hey, I need your address to your house cause i am trying to get a list for our christmas cards, so yah let me know so i can send one to ya!

Anonymous said...

I forgot that you hadn't seen the new lay out of my living room. I will have to take some pics. maybe after we paint or something. but anyway the couch is now located on the wall that has our wedding pics on. I called you last wednesday but you werent home, i have been meaning to call you but the time that i have has been late in the evenings this weekend and i figured you were prob out doin stuff.

Krilafis said...

This sounds like a royally awful day! I am sad that you are having such a difficult time, but I am impressed with your attitude.

Lindsly Love said...

Thanks Krissie. I don't know when to see or how to know if I get a comment...so this is delayed.