November 29, 2010

Halloween


so, left to right. Shelley, Nathaniel, mystery person, me, katie (sisinlaw), gabe, and james all waiting in line for the boat dance.. :)


So It's way past October and almost December. Geez, I can not express how HORRIBLE I am at this updating but I will, I WILL get better.

Halloween was actually really enjoyable this year. Surprising, huh? I went as Lois Lane and once as a secretary. I didn't want to spend money on something I wouldn't wear again. So, I bought an adorable pencil skirt at Goodwill (for 3 dollars I might ad) and a couple cute tops at Ross. My brothers, sister in law, and close family friend all celebrated together on a nice big boat. Yes, we went to a BOAT dance. It was kind of crowded but really awesome. :) I did leave out one person but for good reasons. I was talking to this guy. I will leave it a mistery. I was hanging out with him a lot actually within that month. He was easy to conversate with, and i could be myself. AT frist I thought well maybe....something will work out. Boy was I wrong. He is just one of those guys that want all the attention on themselves and really wants to go make out with random girls he'll never see again. I guess, I am just upset mainly because even after we talked and decided we'd just be friends....he doesn't even contact anymore. So much for that awesome friendship...huh? Oh well, I have plenty of friends. :)

1 comment:

Anie Dyer said...

Wow, two updates?! I am overjoyed!!! LOL

Glad you had fun even though that boy ended up being a loser. Remember when you find the right one it will be worth it!!