June 28, 2009

So, I'm really bad at this updating but I do get around to it. Eventually!

At the end of May I was able to go back home to Kansas for two weeks. YES, TWO WHOLE FREAKING AMAZING WEEKS HOME!!! I really really wanted to stay longer but my brother (Gabriel) got married on the 13th of June. It was beautiful, happy, and sweet. Lucky that I was able to experience that day with them. Back to visiting Kansas. It was a REAL eye opener and something LONG needed. I was able to get focus on what I need to do and want to do. Now I just gotta DO IT! And I really needed out...and I got that. I was able to spend it with amazing people who I love and admire. They are such good examples in my life, that I need. I'm so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. I miss them terribly and wish I was back there already. I'm waiting on this job. It's been a week but they said they were offering me employment and I'm guessing and hoping they are just waiting on all the paper work. The sooner i get a job the sooner I'll be back home.

Since I've been back, the first part of the week, I mean weekend was all about the wedding. Then the rest of the week was all about going places for this job....sunday first interview, monday second interview and tb test, tuesday-physical, wednesday-fingerprints and tb reading. Oh and I also got my California's drivers license. :) Then I was finally able to relax.


I've been back for only 16 days but feel so much longer already. I had a dance friday night (80's) it was fun. The end was more fun then the actual dance. We ate at denny's. The dance wasn't THAT fun...for reasons that I won't say. And yesterday I went to my friends grandma's with her and spent it swimming. :) I gotta a tan, a bit. :) Well I'm going to try and upload some pictures on here from these past few events...












1 comment:

Anie said...

cute wedding pics! man, your visit wasn't long enough, but i know that gabe's wedding is way more important! i miss you girl. so what happened at this dance?