April 1, 2009

Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

These are cookies that I have all ways wanted to try to make. So, I found a recipe on the internet because I knew they had to exist. Turned out that my entire family loves them. When I make them, they are gone within a day or two. Then my Mama all ways ends up making them again, a few days later.



  • 1 cup All-Purpose Flour

  • 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

  • 1 Teaspoon baking powder

  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda

  • 1/2 Teaspoon salt

  • 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • 1/2 Cup margarine

  • 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar

  • 1/2 Cup White sugar

  • 1 egg

  • 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

  • 1 1/4 Cup oats

  • 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips



  1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Stir together; flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon, in a small bowl. Set aside

  2. Larger bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat egg and vanilla.

  3. Stir in dry ingridents with wooden spoon.

  4. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips.

  5. tablespoons on cookie sheets.

  6. Bake to 6-8 mins.


I cook them normally for 6 mins and let them cool on the pan. Which cooks it a little more while cooling.

4 comments:

Anie said...

Looks yummy! I want to make them some time! I am hungry now...

Anie said...

Cute new background again! ^_^ Yah, my bday is coming up!! On the 23rd. How's your birthday?

Lindsly Love said...

How's my birthday??? July. I just knew yours was coming up. :) and I knew it was the 23rd. :)

the big 21

Anie said...

I think what i meant to say was how's your blister... don't ask me how i wrote brithday...i am such a loser! LOL :)