July 13, 2008

I'm at the startin' line of the rest of my life!

I finally had the chance to go to the doctor this past week. I have to change my eating habits. I have to eat 3 means a day and stay away from sugary foods and drink 6-8 cups of water. Oh, and I have to take these alpha base unit pills. He told me that if i didn't change now I could die in a year or just have extremely bad health issues. So, I am glad that I found out now...and that it wasn't anything to serious.

ANYWAYS..................................................................................................................

These next two days are going to be a little busy and hectic. The movers come tomorrow. Yes, for all of you that don't know, my family is moving to California. I have not made my mind up completely yet. But I think I might be going out there mid-august. But in the mean time I'll be staying with my best friend Janiece.

Also, now I'm trying to find someone to cover my shift on Saturday. So, that I can go to the beach party. bc that's only exciting thing happening this week besides tomorrow night. :)

No comments: